Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Industry Standards
Alumax Panel Inc. is a leading supplier of Aluminum Composite Panel within North and Central America. The company operates by using the latest software and tools in the industry which include laser scanners, Scene software (BIM), AutoCAD, cladding specific software, as well as CAM software.
The employee’s tasks include:
- Drafting shop drawings for metal sheets to be installed on commercial and residential projects including banks, low and high rises.
- Designing exterior elevations of projects.
- Estimation of projects either by using AutoCAD Point Cloud and Scene software.
- Attending job sites to scan the building with the most advanced laser scanner in the market.
- Working with CAM software for metal sheet fabrication purposes
Qualifications and skills required:
- BIM knowledge and/or experience
- AutoCAD 2D proficiency
- Recent graduates from programs such as Construction Management, Building Information Modeling programs, and other construction-related programs.
- CAM knowledge is an asset
- Sheet metal knowledge is an asset